A party bus rental in St. Louis is a great way to travel long distances, see sights and sounds along the way, and arrive at your destination in style. No matter what event you’re celebrating or how long the journey, you’re sure to create memories that will last a lifetime. As with any travelling method, there are some common courtesies you should follow so that your trip will be as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Here are 3 of the most common:
- Be on time: When you book a party bus rental in St. Louis, or anywhere else, you need to respect everyone’s time. The company has made sure that the bus is clean, mechanically safe and that the driver has gotten to the starting point on time. It is extremely inconsiderate to make everyone wait just because you wanted to sleep in or had to stop for a bite of breakfast. Be at the starting point on time and ready to go.
- Plan your route: If you are travelling with a group of friends and have a specific destination and stops in mind, it’s important to communicate this with your driver. Provide maps with clear instructions on where you want to go and how you want to get there. This can include a GPS for your driver to follow as well. You may also want to designate someone in your group as the single point of contact; if your driver has questions or issues, they will go to that one person. This helps to avoid confusion and conflicting instructions.
- Tip the driver: Show your driver that you appreciate his/her time and patience. At the end of the trip, you should give your driver 15-20 percent of the total fare. Everyone can share the cost of this, so it doesn’t have to come out of one person’s pocket. Don’t forget to be kind to your driver the entire trip. They are the ones making sure you get to your destination safely and on time.
A party bus rental in St. Louis can be a great time to gather some friends and let loose. That doesn’t mean, though, that you should go completely wild. Respect your group, your driver by conducting yourself with grace and maturity. It will make the trip much easier and more comfortable for everyone.
Following the above courtesies may seem like common sense; but sometimes, when a large group gets together things can get a little out of control; especially if everyone knows each other. Keep the drinking to a minimum, brings lots of entertainment like music and movies, but keep the noise to a level that will not distract the driver. You may find yourself in the middle of nowhere when the driver kicks you off of the bus!
The main thing to remember is to have fun, both along the way and when you get to your destination. You want to create memories that will last a lifetime and gain new experiences to add to your bucket list. You may never get another chance; Carpe Diem!
Charter Bus can help with all of your party bus and transportation needs. Visit the website today for more information about our range of services.
- Wedding Guest Transportation Guide By Hire Charter Bus
- Make The Most Out Of Your Party with Los Angeles Charter Bus Rental
- Enjoying Some Relaxing Travel with a Houston Charter Bus Rental
- 4 Great Ways to Provide Wedding Catering That Pleases All
- Entire Family Wedding Participation with a Charter Bus Rental Miami