Ahhh: a day at the beach! Can you envision yourself and your friends lounging on the sand, getting a suntan, reading a book, or listening to music? How about a game of beach volleyball and a BBQ dinner with some drinks and friends? It sounds like the perfect day, doesn’t it?
Now picture that relaxing day being spoiled by getting stuck in traffic, trying to navigate your way home, and feeling tired and stressed by the time you get home. That relaxing day can quickly turn sour as you get more frustrated and angry.
Why put yourself through that hassle? There may be an ideal solution: a party bus rental can take you and your friends to the beach in style; spend a relaxing day on the sand and then ride home again in luxury and flair.
Of course, as with anything, there are pros and cons to this approach.
- Stress-free day: Simply gather your beach accessories and pile in for a relaxing ride. Most party buses have plenty of room for both your friends and your surfboards; although, you’ll have to confirm with the company exactly how many people can comfortably ride in the bus you’ve chosen. If you’re not sure, they can help you decide what’s best for you.
- Arrive in style: Imagine getting out of a party bus and have people wondering if you’re someone famous! You’ll feel like a celebrity as you pull up and have the driver attending your every need; including unloading your beach gear.
- No parking woes: On a scorching hot summer’s day, you can guarantee that you won’t be the only one heading for the beach. This could cause parking and traffic nightmares; you may have to park farther away than you intended. If you have a lot of gear with you, this could prove to be extremely impractical. Having a charter bus will ensure you get the perfect spot; simply unload your stuff and set up for the day. Once you’ve had enough, your bus will be ready and waiting to pick you up again.
- Cost: It’s true that hiring a party bus rental will likely cost more than if you drove yourself. That can be offset, though, by the fact that you don’t have to worry about parking or fees. Also, if everyone in your group contributes to the overall cost, it can actually become less than driving your own
- You may not want to leave: You may be having so much fun on the beach you don’t want to embark the bus for the road home. Rest assured that you can have as much fun on the bus as you can on the beach (ok, without the water and the waves).
So, should you hire a party bus rental company for a trip to the beach? The short answer is that it’s up to you! After considering the pros and cons, you may, at least, want to consider it. Contact a few companies and ask what types of rentals they have available. Then you can make an informed decision.
Charter Bus can take care of all of your party bus rental needs. Visit the website for more information.