Etiquette Tips While on a Charter Bus
When you’re on a party bus rental in St. Louis, or anywhere else for that matter, you never want to become ‘that guy’ – you know the one everyone dreads travelling with. You may not even realise your indiscretions, so here is a list of things not to do when you’re travelling with a group of people you may or may not know:
- Be on time (and in your seat): There is nothing worse than getting off to a late start because you hit the snooze button or you had to stop for your morning latte. It is extremely discourteous to the driver and the other travellers. Get up with the first alarm; chances are, the bus will either be equipped with a coffee maker or will stop so you can get your caffeine fix.
- Control your kids: Kids are cute and fun… until they’re not! Bring lots of activities for your kids to keep them occupied and happy. The entire bus doesn’t need to hear your two-year-old have a tantrum because they’re just bored. There is nothing more annoying than listening to a screaming child so far into their tantrum they can’t get calmed down.
- Not everyone appreciates your music: Simply put, your music is your music – no one else’s. Don’t feel the need to introduce rap to a country-and-western fan, or vice versa. Keep the volume down enough so that only you can hear it.
- Your feet are for the floor: Not for the seat in front of you. You’ve paid for one seat only; the rest are for the other travellers. Give them the courtesy of being able to sit on a clean seat.
- Use the trash bags provided: The party bus rental in St. Louis is not your personal garbage dump, so don’t treat it like one. Put your mess where it belongs – in the trash. Keep your personal space as clean and tidy as possible.
- Be courteous: Be nice to the other travellers, and especially to your driver. Don’t forget to tip the driver at the end of your travels. Typically, this is 15 – 20 percent of your fare. Always be courteous to others in your group and treat everyone with the respect they deserve. You’ll find that others will return the favor!
When you’re on a party bus rental in St. Louis, you may know some or all of the other riders; or, you may be travelling on your own to experience a trip in solace. No matter what your destination, the reason you’re travelling or the distance you’re going, having some common courtesy for your fellow riders and the driver will go a long way to ensuring a comfortable trip for everyone.
There are many reasons to charter a party bus, whether you’re alone or in a group. Many have destinations that offer sightseeing tours, museum tours and offer stops along the way to visit famous landmarks. The important thing is to enjoy the journey and make some friends along the way. You’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
Charter Bus in St. Louis can help you with all of your transportation needs. Call or visit the site today for more information on how to make your next trip as memorable as possible.