Tom and were about to get married. They had been planning this wedding for months and were getting stressed and anxious.
They didn’t have a lot of money for their honeymoon, so their friends and family get-together to book a bus rental in Atlanta.
This didn’t sound sexy, but it was a great idea.
They had been relatively new to the area, didn’t know much about Atlanta, and had been planning on going on Atlanta bus tours for quite some time, but hadn’t actually managed to do it just yet.
They found that a charter bus rental in Atlanta was a bit more than they can handle financially. Especially with all of the expenses going into this wedding.
A quality Atlanta charter bus company isn’t going to offer cut rate prices. They can find for a wide range of reasons, but that doesn’t mean they are perfect for tours or anything else.
Their family and friends got together to surprise them.
They certainly didn’t expect this. However, when they were given this certificate that they would be able to go on a tour of the area. One that would take almost an entire day, they felt grateful. It was a wonderful getaway for them, especially after the wedding was over, and they learned a great deal about their home city.
Call us now – (877) 243-4717
- Wedding Guest Transportation Guide By Hire Charter Bus
- Make The Most Out Of Your Party with Los Angeles Charter Bus Rental
- Enjoying Some Relaxing Travel with a Houston Charter Bus Rental
- 4 Great Ways to Provide Wedding Catering That Pleases All
- Entire Family Wedding Participation with a Charter Bus Rental Miami