A party bus rental in Chicago is an ideal way for you and a group of friends to celebrate an event, or just get together for a night of fun and frolic. Sometimes, the bus itself can be its own party. They are equipped with lights, audio and video equipment and even a dance floor. You don’t have to go anywhere to dance the night away; you can do it right on the bus. Your driver will navigate through the city with no real destination in mind so you and your friends can have a night to remember.
Hiring the right company is extremely important. They must have the experience and reputation behind them that makes you feel confident that you will have the best night possible. The driver of your bus is also an extremely important asset to your evening; he (or she) can make your night even better. There are four things that every driver wants you to know but probably doesn’t tell you. Keep these in mind the next time you hire a party bus rental in Chicago:
- Please be courteous: A little kindness can go a long way. Saying “please” and “thank-you” at the end of the evening, or throughout your trip will enhance the experience for everyone. Yes, it’s our job to take you places, but that doesn’t mean you get to treat us like Cinderella.
- Please do not bring illegal items on board: If we find that you or someone in your group has illegal items (like drugs) we have the authority to either kick you off the bus or refuse to take you any further. This is clearly spelled out in the company’s policy, so make sure you understand the rules before you embark for the evening. A general rule: if something is illegal off the bus, it’s probably illegal on the bus too. This includes underage drinking, even if there is an adult chaperone.
- Please don’t get too rowdy or unruly: It’s not called a party bus for nothing – the whole idea is to have some fun with friends. By all means, have a drink or two if you’re of age. Dance, party, laugh it up, listen to your favorite tunes and enjoy your evening. But, if someone has had too much to drink, or is causing problems on the bus, it can quickly get out of control. We won’t be able to operate the vehicle safely if there is a fight going on in the back of the bus.
- Please tip: If you feel that we’ve provided you great service, and you’ve had an evening to remember, please remember to leave a tip. As a service provider, we count on these little extra tokens as a form of appreciation. How much to tip? The industry standard is somewhere between 10 and 20 percent of the total fare, but it is completely up to your discretion, depending on how well you think we’ve done. If everyone chips in, it will be more cost effective for you all.
Charter Bus can handle all of your party bus transportation needs. Visit the website for more information about our services.
- Wedding Guest Transportation Guide By Hire Charter Bus
- Make The Most Out Of Your Party with Los Angeles Charter Bus Rental
- Enjoying Some Relaxing Travel with a Houston Charter Bus Rental
- 4 Great Ways to Provide Wedding Catering That Pleases All
- Entire Family Wedding Participation with a Charter Bus Rental Miami